Welcome to the SEC Customer Relations and Management Training (Batch 3)!
The Customer Relations and Management Training: Basic Telephone and Email Etiquette, and Complaints Management is meant to provide a tactical solution to the problems of non-observance of telephone and email etiquette, and insufficiently empathetic handling of clients with complaints and grievances.
This training aims:
- To minimize the incidents of complaints and start re-building the brand of the SEC's frontline service; and
- To acquaint the employees with their quasi-ambassadorial function.
- Teacher: Marjorie Dacillo
- Teacher: Dianne Dimaguila
- Teacher: Maria Ida Falejo
- Teacher: Maria Angela Medina